Get in touch with us to receive a non-binding offer for your summer holiday here at The Resi.
Summer Joker Card
Small card, big benefits in the Salzburger Land region
Holidays at The Resi are the perfect opportunity to explore the Salzburger Land region both on foot and by bike. Holders of the Saalbach-Hinterglemm Joker Card can make the most of their time with us by accessing numerous deals and discounts on attractions and activities.
In fact, despite its name, the Joker Card is valid not only for Saalbach-Hinterglemm but for the whole of the Salzburger Land region. Scroll down to find out what exactly is included in the Joker Card, from free access to many of the top highlights in the region to money off with bonus partners throughout the Salzburger Land.
What's included in the Joker Card?
- Valid from 26 May until 15 October 2023
- Pick up your card from reception
- Holders get free access to lots of great activities
- Plus lots more deals and discounts
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Joker Card
One of the best things about the Joker Card is that it gives holders unlimited use of the lifts and cable cars in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. Many hikers and mountain bikers also appreciate the hiking bus and shuttle service at the end of the valley, both of which can be used free of charge.
- Unlimited use of six lifts and cable cars in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- One ride per day on the Asitzkabinenbahn cable car in Leogang
- Up to ten guided hikes per week with qualified local guides
- Hiking bus plus free use of all trains and buses in the Pinzgau region
- Free use of all downhill mountain biking trails
- Access to the Herb Walking Trail on the Reiterkogel mountain
- Use of outdoor tennis courts in Saalbach and Hinterglemm & indoor tennis courts in Hinterglemm
- Minigolf in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Shuttle service at the end of the valley
- Water play area at the end of the valley
- Montelino's Adventure Trail on the Kohlmais mountain
- "Berg Kodok" play area on the Reiterkogel mountain
- Captain Hook open-air swimming pool in Saalbach
- Local history museum & ski museum
- Lectures and slideshows on the local landscape and nature